I will reply to any comments next week, as very soon I will be off to Manchester for my first book signing! Until then, enjoy these links to some interesting blogs:
1. I would love it if Pearsnotparsnips wrote a recipe book – I would be the first one to buy it!
2. Thanks to Rachel Ritchey for guiding us through this basic CreateSpace set-up process:
3. Here’s Hugh’s Views and News with 5 recommended blogs:
4. Wise words from Roberta Pimentel on how to increase traffic to your blog:
5. Thanks to World of Horror for these 10 writing tips:
6. Thanks again to Roberta Pimentel for this info on gaining more readers through Gravatar:
7. Good advice from Sacha Black on how to find your readers:
8. 10 eye-opening tips by Nail Your Novel to add impact to your storytelling:
9. 5 techniques to edit a novel, by Rachel Poli:
10. Thanks to Holly Evans for this blog on choosing promotional e-book sites:
11. Thanks to Martin Crosbie of Indies Unlimited for these 5 social media engagement tips:
12. Thanks to A Writer’s Path for these 7 reasons why your novel might be a short story:
13. Self-publishing news from The Book Designer:
14. Good advice from Book in a Box on how to get onto the bestseller lists:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Tina Frisco, Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie, and Don Massenzio for the re-blogs.