Make the most of this last roundup – my next one will be 10th March after my return from holiday.
1. Nicholas C. Rossis gives us some info regarding why Amazon might have removed your books:
2. 5 anthologies seeking submissions with deadlines in February:
3. Terri Webster Shrandt gives us free photos to use for blogs. Thanks Terri!
4. Check out Sally Cronin’s ‘Smorgasbord’ site for free author and blogger promotion:
5. Sylvia Hubbard gives advice on ways to market your book:
6. How To Ebook shares Talking New Media’s news on library borrowing:
7. Interesting post on the Amazon/Smashwords decision by Tricia Drammeh:
8. Thanks to Sacha Black for these 30 writing competitions with amazing prizes:
9. Jane Friedman gives advice on how to get self-published books distributed:
10. Interesting post by The Write Nook regarding audio books:
11. Here are many FREE books available from 15th – 28th February by Creativia authors:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, How To EBook, and Just Olga for the re-blogs.
See you again soon. x