1. Thanks to The Write Stuff for this info about the Facebook Author App:
2. Thanks to Jean’s Writing for this one on what makes a unique story:
3. A good one here from Damien G Walter – ‘What’s the number one reason you aren’t writing?’:
4. Interesting one from David Rothman regarding audio books:
5. Sacha Black gives some more ways to help authors find readers:
6. Social Media Just For Writers has come up with this informative blog on marketing books:
7. Check out these 20 writing tips from BlondeWriteMore:
8. Here’s 7 tips from Sacha Black to create the perfect author newsletter:
9. Thanks to Pearsnotparsnips for this informative blog on flax seeds, and why they’re good for you:
10. Info from the BBC on the secret code to writing a bestseller:
11. Thanks to Judith Barrow for this candid blog regarding breast cancer on Smorgasbord’s ‘Women’s Health Week Revisited’:
12. A very witty one to end on! Thanks Stroppy Editor (what about apostrophes as well!)!
Thanks to Don Massenzio, Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie, Smorgasbord, Kim’s Author Support Blog, Smorgasbord, Jan Hawke, and Georgina Cromarty for the re-blogs.