I’m off to the Island this afternoon to recover a bit more – see you on Wednesday!
1. Thanks to Dustin Atlas for this blog on descriptive/prescriptive grammar:
2. Good advice from Xterra Web on dialogue and punctuation:
3. Thanks to Rachel Poli for this blog on how to find beta readers:
4. Toni Pike gives us 4 tips about KDP Select:
5. Barb Drozdowich gives us 6 ways for Indie authors to use Goodreads to network:
6. Have you added your link to the chain?
7. Thanks to Steven Capps for this blog on traditional publishers and marketing:
8. Thanks to Rachel Burton, guest author on BlondeWriteMore, for these 5 things she wished she had known when writing her first novel:
9. Nicholas C. Rossis gives us 7 essential skills a writer needs:
10. Sharon E. Cathcart gives some insight on preparing for an author appearance:
11. I found this on WordPress Discover regarding book promotion using widgets:
12. Anna Dobritt asks the question – ‘Should I blog?’
13. Thanks to Carla King for these 6 tech skills that every author must learn:
Thanks to Pizzazz Book Promotions, Don Massenzio, How to Ebook, Chris, the Story Reading Ape, and Kim’s Author Support Blog for the re-blogs.